i am a 17 years old girl who loves music. fashion. my style. other peoples veiw of style... now I know you gonna have a crush for me.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The handling of a heart's a very delicate art because it's paper thin

There are alot of things that attract me to this brand, one being the use of different fabrics, and I dig how you can see creativity going into one basic dress. By doing all kinds of variations you can tell there was some thought process that went into the creating of the finished product. You know how many times you see essentially the same thing like cutouts or something in one designers collection, then you see it done again by another designer and it's always interesting to see how someone else takes the same idea and puts their own spin on it? well with Bibhu Mohapatra you get that, but in the same collection. and I really dig that.
Bibhu Mohapatra SS 10

No comments:

THE StReeT chanteuse is

THE StReeT chanteuse is
AND ABLE!