i am a 17 years old girl who loves music. fashion. my style. other peoples veiw of style... now I know you gonna have a crush for me.

Monday, February 16, 2009

NYLON

Separates, not together.


Am I right???


The new issue of nylon is a bit dissatisfying seeing as how I don't really read this sort of thing, I prefer political satire and fodder like that offered in the onion, it was a bit overrated in my opinion. I hear they have a new art director so there layout has changed but that doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that the articles are a bit behind, like a few things are not exactly current. I happen to be a fan of Camilla belle but clearly the stylist on set didn't do their research, because the look she went for, on the cover especially, was I will say not my cup of tea or anything you would see her in. Not to diss the individual pieces, like I like them individually, together was a fail





When I think of Camilla Belle this is what comes to mind:

just didn't seem like her. thats all i'm saying. Maybe she is trying a new look?

No comments:

THE StReeT chanteuse is

THE StReeT chanteuse is
AND ABLE!