i am a 17 years old girl who loves music. fashion. my style. other peoples veiw of style... now I know you gonna have a crush for me.

Friday, February 13, 2009

JEAN CHARLES de CASTELBAJAC, JEAN CHARLES de CASTELBAJAC, JEAN CHARLES de CASTELBAJAC

JC in the sky with diamonds.
Can I get an I die. Like does this not personify everything you should want in a mate?
Plus the fact he is toting a stuffed animal down the runway is too cute! I would be nervous to and I have a few furry friends who calm me down so I understand.
(also they match, if you hadn't noticed)
O Hai there you fun runway, you! The least intimidating runway I have seen as of late. Since "the Ush'"
(as in usual) for a runway is a stark white, to compliment the models bony bods? I don't know, maybe.
TiTle of this: I am Awesome And because of this sheer fact there is no need for le pants.
*uses best french accent, still fails miserably though*
( photos taken by way of google from the John- Charles de Castelbajac "JC in the sky with diamonds" collection)

Some simple parting words: I DIG YOU.
Le Link to a magical place:

http://www.jc-de-castelbajac.com/




No comments:

THE StReeT chanteuse is

THE StReeT chanteuse is
AND ABLE!