i am a 17 years old girl who loves music. fashion. my style. other peoples veiw of style... now I know you gonna have a crush for me.

Monday, February 1, 2010

you're outta time, you're outta time

WOOT!





The StReeT Chanteuse is O N E year old on today.
(italicised and bold and ALL-CAPS (see what I did there?) because it's just that intense)
The tender age of ONE. Can you believe it? Do you love it?? I sure do. I can't believe I made it....
Many times I wanted to jump ship, but I love TSC far too much. I really want to keep this going, I mean, we've got a good thing going, right? Why put an end to all the fun!


Looking Back: A year ago I had high hopes and naive thoughts... Guess what.....? (well placed rhetorical question for dramatic effect, my english teacher would be proud) I am still every bit as hopeful and naive as I ever was. Umm, well, except I am now 16. Shit. Will be 17 in June and I kinda don't care? Well, it's not like I don't care, but it's just another age.
I kinda care more about my blog birthday then I do my irl one, hahaha. I wonder what that says about me as a person...... Pathetic? NO. (okay, maybe a teensy bit) Awesome? Yes. (not rly but)
Man ooh man, twenty-dime, let's do this.











.:The StReeT Chanteuse:.

1 comment:

Rosé Magritte said...

happy blog burfday mutha fucka :3

i kind of care about my blog birthday too, because you look back and you can actually see PROOF of change. rather than figments of last year's lame cake cutting and whatnot. and it's more of an artistic mindset birthday than a 'yeah, i've been alive for this long' one. you feel me? i don't even get what i'm trying to say but i hope you do.

k kool.

THE StReeT chanteuse is

THE StReeT chanteuse is
AND ABLE!