i am a 17 years old girl who loves music. fashion. my style. other peoples veiw of style... now I know you gonna have a crush for me.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm higher than the Star Trek enterprise.

a little late on the draw but I thought, "Hey, you might as well seeing as how this collab is something you would have never expected."

Rodarte for Target. About as expectable as an infant on hard drugs. Basically shit just ain't happening. But in actuality, it is happening. In December to be exact, and yes, I am in fact counting the days. EXCITEMENT IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH.




Let me be super obvious and cheesy and say this: LBD. I kind of love it? (that question mark is because I dig it, but I'm not sure why) Out of all my blogger freindz I could def picture this on Hail Mary. Super cute. Did I mention I adore her and her blog?



What have we here? Sexy high wasted situation and CARDIGANS.
I know that cardigans are over-rated but I'm a sucker for them, especially lacey ones, mustard orange ones. You know the type.





This is a note to the first look:
DAMN IT, why do I dig you so much? By normal circumstances this would be such a 'no' it's not even funny, but I can't help it. I just can't.



(pics via nymag.com)

No comments:

THE StReeT chanteuse is

THE StReeT chanteuse is
AND ABLE!